Our incredibly special project to bring memory boxes to families who suffer neonatal loss, stillbirth and miscarriage. Each box is white in colour, gender neutral with an elephant design on the front. The language of the box is English but will also be produced in Arabic when required. We need your help to crochet or sponsor the crochet of a cocoon for the baby which will be enclosed in each of our memory boxes.
Memory Box Contents
- Unspoken Words Notebook for parents
- Private letter to the parents from Little Angels - Love through Loss Support Group
- Hand crocheted sleeping cocoon for the baby
- Linen drawstring bag for babies keepsakes.
- Grief consultation session with Lighthouse Arabia
- Information from Middle East Assistance for funeral arrangements
- Treasured Memories Inkless paper kit for hand and footprints
- Information to create hand and foot castings
- Barefoot Dubai Remembrance Photography
- Private Letter from Small and Mighty Babies
- Upon A Star candle
Collection Points - please contact each individual to arrange collection or sponsorship of your crochet pack which will be available from Sunday 4th June 2017.
Mira Oasis in Reem Community please call Kerry on 056 886 0700
Meydan Heights & JESS School please call Lala on 052 817 9235
Umm Suqeim please call Joanne on 050 656 8147