A special project from Small and Mighty Babies to bring memory boxes to families who suffer neonatal loss, stillbirth and miscarriage. Each memory box is white in colour, gender neutral with an elephant design on the front. The language of the box is English but will also be produced in Arabic when required.
- Unspoken Words Notebook for parents
- Private letter to the parents from Little Angels - Love through Loss Support Group
- Hand crocheted sleeping cocoon for the baby
- Linen drawstring bag for babies keepsakes.
- Grief consultation session with Lighthouse Arabia
- Information from Middle East Assistance for funeral arrangements
- Treasured Memories Inkless paper kit for hand and footprints
- Information to create hand and foot castings
- Barefoot Dubai Remembrance Photography
- Private Letter from Small and Mighty Babies
- Upon A Star candle
Grief, I've have learned is really just love. It's all the love you want to give but cannot. All of that unspent love gathers up in the corner of your eyes, the lump in your throat and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
For more support please see